Another gem from Photography Concentrate!
This is a highly popular eBook created by Photography Concentrate in which you will learn essential skills for shooting in Manual mode with your DSLR. This eBook is absolutely perfect for beginner photographers or those that just want to brush up on their photography skills.
What you will learn:
- Camera Anatomy: Learn the essential parts of a camera and how to use them.
- Manual Mode: Master manual mode, and other modes too!
- Exposure Essentials: Learn how to get it right every time and use it with stylistic effects!
- The Technical Trio: Learn aperture, ISO and shutter speed – what they are and how to use them.
- Lenses 101: What those little numbers actually mean, the pros and cons of primes and zooms, when to use which lens, and more!
- Depth of Field: Learn what it is and how to use it to get dreamily blurred backgrounds, super-crisp scenes, and everything in between.
- And so much more!
What you get:
The PDF eBook
An 89-page PDF eBook that guides you through the entire tutorial. It’s packed with fun illustrations and example photos to show you the concepts in action and make seemingly complex ideas easy to understand!
Get 7 super-fun videos that make it even easier to visualize concepts and put them into practice!
The Field Guide
You’ll also get the bonus field guide – a pretty little pocket-sized guide that’ll let you refresh your memory even on the go!
This listing contains an affiliate link