Launches are an important part of getting off to a strong start. You’d rather have excitement and interaction built up around you instead of crickets, right?
This launch guide will help you get your audience and friends just as excited as you are about what is to come. You’ll also decide what exactly is important for you to have ready before your launch and a personalized schedule to help you get it all done.
No two launches that come out of this workbook will be the same. The way we have it set up will ensure that your launch is based off of your goals, not ours or anyone else’s.
If your site is already live, it’s not too late. You can still go through everything in this guide, making a few adjustments along the way. It’s never too late to build hype, prepare, and get the word out about what you have to offer.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
– Prioritizing your pre-launch tasks
– Getting those tasks on the calendar
– Creating a meaningful Coming Soon page
– Choosing topics for and writing your first blog posts
– Creating an ongoing content plan including choosing your categories, brainstorming topics, choosing a posting schedule, and putting it all on the calendar
– Choosing which pages you on your website
– The 4 keys to launching with a bang
– What to remember on launch day
– Complete blog launch checklist
– Our recommended resources
Let’s create your one-of-a-kind plan and launch with a bang!