We know social media can be intimidating when you sit down and try to figure out where to start. There are so many platforms with so many people posting at all times. How do you even know where to start? And what about getting noticed – is it even possible?
That’s what this workbook is for. We’ll help you to figure out why you’re on social media in the first place, where you should start, what to post, and how to get the engagement you want.
If you’re looking for success on social media, this one’s for you.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
– The information you’ll want prepared for every platform
– Finding your audience
– Choosing the right platform(s)
– Identifying the right kind of content
– The types of content that perform best on each platform
– How to curate content the easy way
– Deciding on a posting schedule
– Building a community
– Growing your following outside of your chosen platform(s)
– Common mistakes to avoid
– Our favorite resources and tools
Made for the following platforms: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube