Another gem from Photography Concentrate!
Learn how to use Lightroom like a pro, with an easy-to-follow video tutorial that teaches you the skills you need to bring the best out of your digital photos… In one day!
Super Photo Editing Skills is a downloadable HD video tutorial that teaches you how to use Adobe Lightroom to quickly and easily bring the best out of your photos. Not only will you gain confidence in your editing skills, and learn to get creative with your edits—you’ll also be able to create an efficient workflow. That means you can spend less time on the computer, and more time out shooting!
What you will learn:
- Lightroom Basics: Even if you’ve never used Lightroom, you’ll have no problem following this tutorial. We start at the very beginning, and then guide you through every step.
- Essential Corrections: Discover the key tools you need to use to correct things like exposure, contrast, white balance and more.
- Subtle Enhancements: Small changes, like sharpness, clarity and vibrance can make a huge impact on your images. Learn just how to make the adjustments, but keep them subtle and believable.
- Creative Editing: Go further than basic corrections, and get creative with your images. Discover how to recreate many popular looks, and create custom color toning of your own.
- Stunning Black and Whites: A great black and white can stop people in their tracks, and you’ll learn all the ways to make your black and white images stand out. Hint: The approach is totally different than editing color photos!
- Efficient Workflow: Learning how to work efficiently in Lightroom is a key skill, and you’ll discover just how to make good decisions, and use good techniques, to have a fast and effective workflow.
What you get:
7+ hours of downloadable, high quality videos that’ll teach you everything you need to know to bring out the best in your photos with Adobe Lightroom.
2 super-helpful PDF guides, The Editing Field Guide and The Editing Style Guide, that’ll give you quick access to all of the important information, and help you discover your own unique editing style.
A printable shortcut cheatsheet that’ll shave tons of time off of your editing (Oh hello again, free time!)
You’ll also get the 20 example photos you’ll see in the videos, so you can follow along and practice while you watch, making the concepts faster and easier to learn!
This listing contains an affiliate link